- Students seeking admission shall register during the prescribed period as indicated in the school calendar.
- No student may be registered later than the registration dates specified in the academic calendar except under justifiable circumstances to be determined by the Dean of the college concerned and the Registrar.
- The duration of enrollment is for one term only, which means one semester or one summer in the tertiary level.
- Privileges granted by the University shall be enjoyed only by bona fide students.
- A student is considered officially enrolled only when he/she has submitted his/her valid credentials and paid the fees. Failure on the part of the student to do any of these gives the University sufficient ground to drop him/her from the roll.
- Enrolled students are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the University.
© 2017 Wesleyan University-Philippines